Neuronove Site BP DP
- 1 Neuronové sítě pro BP/DP
- 2 People (students, seniors) working with NNs
- 3 Past people and past FIT projects on NNs
- 4 Reading on NNs
- 5 Toolkits
- 6 Teaching materials
- 7 SW repositories
- 8 Web pages on NNs
- 9 Data-sets
- 10 Financial BP/DPs
- 11 Communication
- 12 Meetings
Neuronové sítě pro BP/DP
Vítejte na založené pro studenty, kteří používají NNs pro své studentské projekty. Welcome on a wiki page created for students using NNs for their bachelor and diploma projects. Language: you can contribute to this page in English, Czech or Slovak, please, if possible, use English as there is a number of people that do not understand enough Czech. Do not worry about errors, this is not a Cambridge certificate Exam, but a technical page.
This is a WIKI ! Please do not ask someone else (a senior guy) to change/correct/add something, please do it immediately yourself ! Thanks a lot !
People (students, seniors) working with NNs
NN_people_current - who's currently working on NNs on what and who supervises it ?
NN_people_past - who worked at FIT on NNs plus links to public versions of reports.
Past people and past FIT projects on NNs
... please list past people that have worked on NNs at FIT, including pointers to the public versions of their BPs or NNs
Reading on NNs
- basic paper: Yan Le Cun's http://yann.lecun.com/exdb/publis/pdf/lecun-98b.pdf
- please complete ! ..............
Specific to RNNs
- popular one - interview with Y. leCun for IEEE Spectrum: http://spectrum.ieee.org/automaton/robotics/artificial-intelligence/facebook-ai-director-yann-lecun-on-deep-learning
... please complete with links ...
... please complete missing links ...
- IKR (run by Lukas) in summer semester - there's a NN lecture. Rather basics. https://video1.fit.vutbr.cz/av/records-categ.php?id=938 (please can someone put here which lecture is on NNs ???), http://www.fit.vutbr.cz/study/courses/IKR/public/prednasky/05_nn_svm/
- Machine learning course from Stanford,
- Geoffry Hinton on Coursera - not sure if still running
- for speech guys: overview of DNNs in speech by Li Deng at Interspeech 2014 on superlectures http://www.superlectures.com/interspeech2014/achievements-and-challenges-of-deep-learning-from-speech-analysis-and-recognition-to-language-and-multimodal-processing (very informative, but you've to get used to Li's high-speed Chinglish)
=> anyone that knows about some good tutorial, put it there.
... to be completed
Web pages on NNs
put here links to datasets that can be shared...
... Igi to put here a link to special page ...
Google group: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/nn-fit moderated by Honza - ask to join the group.
please, before posting a question:
- run search on the history if the problem has not been already solved.
- use the google group not only to ask, but also to report SOLVED problems !
- nn_2015_10_26 - the first one, presentations of people, etc
- next one 9.11. 14:00 - Lucas a course on LR + presentation of very nice and very bad stuff.